What is the correct spelling for SHORELY?
This word (Shorely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHORELY
- shore [PIPPIN/MERRY] To the farthest shore. Take the Road A hundred miles more. – The Road Goes On by Unknown Author
- shovel Peggy got her shovel and went out to help them, and Alice and Diana watched the merry trio from the window.
- showily She is dressed smartly, rather showily.
- shrill One foot soldier could suddenly stand it no longer, and ran off screaming thin shrill cries into the darkness.
- shrilly The meal was over, and the old woman was quietly washing up her few plates and dishes, when Bouzille, who had gone down to the river to fetch the rushes, suddenly called shrilly to mother Chiquard.
- sorely Then taking a new spear, he bore down to the ground sixteen more knights, and hurt them all so sorely, that they could carry arms no more that day.
- surely Sir Marmaduke will surely hold out no longer?
- Shirley "Mrs. Cliff," he exclaimed, "I've just seen Shirley!