What is the correct spelling for SHORET?
This word (Shoret) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHORET
- chore Don't you find your calls a rill chore?"
- share In all this they must and ought to share.
- shared The crew of the Good Hope, Royalists as many of them had been, shared equally in the feeling.
- sheet As he sat up in bed and looked at it seemed to stand out like a sheet of silver.
- shire You see three Eurasians in foreground of the sketch, one of them with almost white hair and white skin, and freckles and blue eyes, he might be Irish or York shire.
- shirt As he stooped over him the young man's fingers caught at his shirt sleeve and pulled him down to listen to his whispered words.
- shoat Creed Bonbright came up at the instant, and Haley, needing some one to whom he could express himself, explained in voluble anger: The damned little shoat!
- shoot Yours is better, but we do not know how to shoot from it, and we will not place it in your hands.
- shore Even then he did not see me, though only the open shore lay between us.
- short I'm short of drivers just now.
- shot You 'ave a shot, Tom.
- shout "I will shout," he replied.
- shred I don't have a shred of actual physical evidence that those clinical trials are producing results.
- shrew It is also believed to be a test of good hearing to be able to hear the low shrill squeak of the bat uttered as it flies: the same is said of the shrew mouse, whose cry is yet more faint and acute.
- shrewd In following Defoe's career, we are constantly reminded that he was a man of business, and practised the profession of letters with a shrewd eye to the main chance.
- shroud And Nature's pleasant robe of green, Humanity's appointed shroud, enwraps His monument and his memory.
- Shored See, the red-shored land Receding, as we brave the hastening gale!
- shores In this way it seemed possible to reach home shores during the current year.
- shorted But in especial, King Arthur rode in the battle exhorting his knights to do well, and himself did as nobly with his hands as was possible a man to do; he drew out Excalibur his sword, and awaited ever whereas the Romans were thickest and most grieved his people, and anon he addressed him on that part, and hew and slew down right, and rescued his people; and he slew a great giant named Galapas, which was a man of an huge quantity and height, he shorted him and smote off both his legs by the knees, saying, Now art thou better of a size to deal with than thou were, and after smote off his head.
- shorty While we were talking it all over the next day the Sophomores met, and after a terrific struggle between the Eta Bita Pies, the Alfalfa Delts and the Shi Delts, Miss Hicks was elected president by what Shorty Gamble was pleased to term "the gargoyle vote."
- shorter This interest, of course, will be greater or less according as the amount of capital is greater or less; it will also be greater or less according as the capital is employed for a longer or shorter time.