What is the correct spelling for SHOREUP?
This word (Shoreup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOREUP
- chirrup This bird has a peculiar habit in the breeding-season of rising suddenly into the air and soaring about, often for a considerable distance, uttering a loud note resembling the words 'chirrup, chirrup-chirrup,' repeated all the time the bird is in the air, and then suddenly descending slowly into the grass with outspread wings, much in the style of Mirafra erythroptera.
- chore As the tournay of the Middle Ages degenerated, so has this Middle Age practice now lost much of its original signification; and far the greater number of duels serve, not to terminate disputes between individuals, but to afford an entertainment to the Chore, which is rendered doubly attractive by the charm of danger. If living is a pointless chore Just existence nothing more – Only One Life by Jimmy Webb
- chorea Strikingly, many people with chorea acanthocytosis uncontrollably bite their tongue, lips, and the inside of the mouth.
- chorus Another chorus was heard from a basket of flowers of stupendous size. Of my candy, got mo' wood in it than a forest One look'll get you hooked like a motherfuckin' chorus – Candy by UGK
- share Teach me how to speak, teach me how to share Teach me where to go And tell me will love be there? Will love be there? – Shine by Dolly Parton
- sharer Grave with that gravity peculiar to lay preachers, well-informed on every subject, even on his own merits, assured by his conscience that in making mankind sharer in his illumination, he will assure their salvation, he addresses moral epistles to his fellow men to guide them through life.
- sharp They're clear enough, but not too sharp."
- sheep "While the fish are following their leader, like so many sheep, in at the door of the trap, along comes the man they call the trap-master.
- shire Newcastle, a town and half-shire of Newcastle county, Delaware.
- shop "Dick, go with your brother to the little shop there round the corner.
- shore Otherwise he'd have waited on shore and continued to follow us when we came out of the water."
- shred He pointed at a shred of the bagging that, without being detached from the sack, had somehow caught a small patch of greenish paper inside its loose clutch.
- shrew Else she has to be taken for a spiteful shrew, who pretends to suspect anything that's villanous, because she can hit on no other way of striking.
- shrewd York had a shrewd notion of what that letter contained, but there was nothing in Jerry's face by which to judge of its effect on her.
- shrimp The Sacramento shrimp by all that is holy!
- shroud "Do you intend to render your words more attractive by the veil with which you shroud them?
- shrub She was clutching at the branches of the shrub as though prostrate with fear, but at his return she straightened herself.
- shrug With an impatient shrug Gerard slipped into the garment.
- syrup Would I like syrup in water?...
- chores Another Relic of the Past Men worked more hours and had more chores to do, early and late, so being physically weary, when they sat down to read there was a kind of physical preparation for it.