What is the correct spelling for SHORRT?
This word (Shorrt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHORRT
- cheroot But Mrs. Vinck had gone in already, and after shaking his head he threw away his cheroot and followed her slowly.
- shared But, without a word from me, he shared my fears.
- sharer During his wooing he had told her that, by his side, she must expect a life full of anxiety and peril, yet she had joyously gone to the altar with the brave champion of the good cause, which had been her father's, for she had hoped to become the sharer of his cares and struggles.
- sherry Put them into a saucepan with one and a half tablespoonfuls of butter; cover, and cook slowly for eight minutes; then add a half cup of fresh rubbed bread crumbs, a half teaspoonful of salt, a saltspoon of white pepper; cover and cook again for five minutes; stir, add a tablespoonful of chopped parsley, and, if you like, two tablespoonfuls of sherry ; turn into a sauce-boat.
- shirt His shirt was clean.
41 words made from the letters SHORRT
4 letter words made from SHORRT:horr, hors, host, oths, rhos, rort, roth, rots, shor, shot, sort, stoh, thor, thro, thsr, tohr, torr, tosh.
5 letter words made from SHORRT:horst, rohrs, rorts, rostr, roths, shorr, short, storr, stroh, thorr, torrs.
3 letter words made from SHORRT:hot, hrt, orr, rho, rot, soh, sot, sth, tho, tor, trh, tsh.