What is the correct spelling for SHOTEN?
This word (Shoten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHOTEN
- chitin If you had no bones, you would be glad to have your skin hardened with chitin .
- chosen My yellow belt of chosen Ain't afraid of no tomcat Fill my brains with poison – I Walk On Guilded Splinters by widespread panic
- chutney Season with Chutney , mushroom catsup, and anchovy essence.
- oaten Before the end of the 17th century the squeak of the oaten pipe had become a burden, and the only piece of the kind which it is easy to read without some impatience is Milton's wonderful Lycidas.
- photon For ISW, when a photon passes through a low area of gravitational potential it is 'protected from the cosmological expansion of space, making the background galaxy appear closer.
- shaven He was a tall, broad-shouldered man of forty, and looking no younger, with dark grey eyes and a tanned, clean-cut face, clean-shaven save for a drooping moustache.
- shed It was a low, dark shed leaning against a hollow in the rock.
- sheen When the shadows were dark about her, the darkness of her complexion obscured itself; against the white sheen she stood out darkly radiant.
- sheeny Once the sharp steel just pricked Sheeny Rose's cheek and drew blood.
- sheet He held the sheet in front of him long enough to have read it a dozen times.
- Shewn Waldron had hardly shewn any signs of life, excepting by uttering now and then a deep and heavy groan: but when the men were gone, he contrived to raise himself a little in the bed; and taking the hand of his wife, who was hanging over him in speechless agony, said in a voice, almost inarticulate from weakness and emotion, "Oh!
- Sheena It was at this point that Ike Turner renamed Anna Mae Bullock "Tina" because the name rhymed with the television character Sheena .
- she'd And did you tell her she'd better keep away?
93 words made from the letters SHOTEN
4 letter words made from SHOTEN:enoh, ento, eons, hens, heon, hoes, hone, hose, host, neoh, nest, nets, nhot, nose, nosh, note, noth, ohne, osen, othe, oths, sehn, seht, sent, seth, shoe, shot, snoh, snot, sone, stoh, tehn, teoh, teso, then, thon, thse, tohn, tone, tons, tosh, tsen.
3 letter words made from SHOTEN:ent, eon, eos, est, hen, het, hoe, hot, neo, net, not, nth, one, sen, set, soh, son, sot, sth, ten, tho, toe, ton, tsh.
5 letter words made from SHOTEN:ethno, ethos, etons, hents, hoest, hones, honse, neots, noeth, notes, oneth, onset, onthe, onths, seton, shoen, stehn, stoen, stohn, stone, tenos, tenso, thens, thoen, thone, thons, tones.