What is the correct spelling for SHOUING?
This word (Shouing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOUING
- shin And I send orders for bread and meat and wood to the family, who would break the shin-bones of the first comer if I bid them.
- shine It is curious that such stories are told about Napoleon after every battle when his genius did not shine.
- shiny I didn't want to offend you, but when you looked at me like you did, with your shiny eyes, I couldn't help myself.
- shocking It's too shocking," he cried at last, as he wiped his brow.
- shooting We'll do our six miles an hour, sure as shooting!
- shopping Roots, music, and online shopping.
- Shone I, his death, was behind him, and in front of him shone the snow.
- Shoaling So regular is the shoaling of the water, and so studiously have the fathoms been laid down, that a cautious navigator can always feel his way in to the coast, and never need place his vessel on the beach, as is so often done, without at least knowing that he was about to do so. Men become adventurous by often-repeated success; and the struggles of competition, the go-ahead-ism of the national character, and the trouble it gives to sound in deep water, all contribute to cast away the reckless and dashing navigator, on this as well as on other coasts, and this to his own great surprise; but, whenever such a thing does happen, unless in cases of stress of weather, the reader may rest assured it is because those who have had charge of the stranded vessel have neglected to sound.
- Shoeing Buton had tried every method of shoeing, but without success.
- Shaun Boston also twice equalled the then Wigan club record of seven tries in game, only surpassed since by Martin Offiah, and Shaun Edwards.