What is the correct spelling for SHOUTEWD?
This word (Shoutewd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOUTEWD
- routed The whole Persian force had been routed by a mere handful of men; and the Athenians were so proud of their victory, that they longed to have their fellow-citizens rejoice with them.
- shortened I then shortened sail to form the line; but the Eurydice sailing so indifferently, and having so superior a force to contend with,-three of the enemy's ships being large frigates, with another which I took for the Thames, and one apparently of twenty-four guns,-I directed Captain Cole to make all the sail he could and stand in shore, Guernsey at the time being in sight.
- should Why should I tell you if I don't want to?
- shout Mary did not shout, but she looked at things.
- shouted Monsieur Dupont almost shouted.
- dis abused
- held water
- in dire circumstances