What is the correct spelling for SHOVEN?
This word (Shoven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOVEN
- oven As far as our eyes could reach, we saw in front of us a desert of glittering stone, heated like an oven by a burning sun, which seemed to hang for that very purpose right above the gorge.
- seven It is twenty-six minutes past seven.
- shave When the old man had finished his meal, he went into the kitchen to shave.
- shaven It was in front of this station that a smoothly shaven, well-dressed man brushed past Gallegher and hurried up the steps to the ticket office.
- shaver "You don't remember Joe maybe, for he was only a little shaver the last time you stopped at our house when you was canvassin' for office.