What is the correct spelling for SHOWAND?
This word (Showand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOWAND
- shandy "Yes, My Lord," answered Shandy, and departed with his little detachment.
- shanty In a brief time the boys arrived at the rear of the little house, which was not much more than a shanty in its appearance.
- shorthand At fifteen he learned shorthand by evening study.
- showing The good works that followed were merely an obligation showing that one's faith was real, but not a way to salvation. As I wake up in a room somewhere... dawn light not yet showing. There's just a thin horizon between me and her... the edge of a half-dream glowing. – The Waking Edge by jethro tull
- wand So he said to the wand: "Thou self-propelling, ever willing, fighting Wand, Run quick and bring My feast-providing tablecloth back to my hand, Thy praise I'll sing."
- want I want to try that.
- wend "From every shire's end Of Engle-land to Canterbury they wend:"
- wind The fire was dead; the wind swept with a rush through the pinyons.
- wound She loved it in fact the more tenderly for that bleeding wound.
- Shan't I hope I shan't do anything foolish with it.
- Shined She spake, then touch'd him with her powerful wand: The skin shrunk up, and wither'd at her hand; A swift old age o'er all his members spread; A sudden frost was sprinkled on his head; Nor longer in the heavy eye-ball shined The glance divine, forth-beaming from the mind.
- Showered Roy was so tired when he got home that he did not give very spirited answers to the questions his family showered upon him.
- Waned The summer waned, and August burned itself out.
- Swooned I must have swooned; I don't remember exactly.
- Wanda "Look here, Wanda," he said sharply.
- showed He showed me where I was a fool.
- showings This includes information about film festivals, public showings of films in Greek cinemas, and biographical data on directors and actors etc.
- shewing Madame did me the honour of shewing me some of her choicest treasures, as her husband was from home.
- shewed She shewed it to him now.