What is the correct spelling for SHOWES?
This word (Showes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOWES
- shoes I'm breaking in a brand new pair of shoes Don't look at me like you think I've got the blues – Brand New Shoes by Bill Monroe
- shower Some might think we're a bit of a shower But this could be our finest hour – Frivolous Tonight by XTC
- shows And now no signs of Life she shows, But what in short-breath-sighs returns and goes. – Disappointment, The by Arphra Behn
- showed And follow with his step the stream that flow'd, As if even yet too much its surface show'd: – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- showers Garland of roses, pinks and gillyflowers Seemed on's head to grow bedew'd with showers. – Of the Four Ages of Man by Anne Bradstreet
- shores Dipping through the Tropics by the palm-green shores, With a cargo of diamonds, Emeralds, amythysts, Topazes, and cinnamon, and gold moidores. – Cargoes by John Masefield