What is the correct spelling for SHREAK?
This word (Shreak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHREAK
- break Now is it time to break away. When beauty grows too great to bear How shall I ease me of its ache, For beauty more than bitterness Makes the heart break. – Song at Capri by Sara Teasdale
- chorea -USES: Chorea , gastralgia, epilepsy, pertussis, diarrhea, and various neuroses.
- creak Not a single hinge of existence is heard to creak .
- freak Ruth can be very useful to us in a number of little ways; and I consider it quite a duty to pardon her freak of petulance. Yes, yes y'all, a free freak y'all To the beach y'all, so unique y'all – Detroit Thang by Kid Rock
- reek The young, healthy creatures, with amber-coloured horns and yellow eyes, trotted contentedly along together and left an ovine reek in the air.
- shack "Wal, youngster, here's my shack .
- shake "You won't even shake hands.
- shaky Her face was invisible, but he knew her, and he greeted her in a rather shaky voice.
- shank So she did so, but could not find the shank -bone of the calf.
- share One comfort, one hope she had that he did not share .
- sharer He would be insensible, indeed, if he did not feel after such reading that he was a sharer in a noble heritage which it behooved him to guard and cherish.
- shark Ah, he looked a shark , he did!
- sheik She walked straight toward the sheik .
- sherry Hugh's first experience of the "glorious old sherry " led him to a discovery, which proved to be more important than he was disposed to consider it at the moment.
- shire 5. One letter is dropped, if three of the same kind come together: as, Rosshire, chaffinch; or else a hyphen is used: as, Ross-shire, ill-looking, still-life.
- shirk For the labour that encumbers Me I wish that I could shirk .
- shore "Did the doctor tell you that I once walked with him along this very shore ?
- shred He, at first glance, remembered every shred of her; but he betrayed nothing.
- shrew Maybe, like Socrates, he had a midwife to mother as he had a shrew to wife.
- shrewd This one is pretty human, it seems to me, and pretty shrewd .
- shriek If I tried to move, my leg made me want to shriek .
98 words made from the letters SHREAK
4 letter words made from SHREAK:aker, akre, ares, arks, arse, arsk, ashe, ashk, eaks, eash, erak, hake, haks, hare, hark, hear, heka, hera, herk, kahe, kahr, kera, kesa, kesh, khar, khas, kher, krah, kreh, rahe, rahk, rake, rakh, raks, rase, rash, rask, reka, resh, rhea, saek, sake, sakr, sear, seha, sehr, shak, shek, skah, sker.
5 letter words made from SHREAK:akers, akher, asker, hakes, hares, harke, harks, haske, hears, hesar, kahrs, kahsr, kareh, karsh, kaser, keras, kersh, khare, khera, krahe, kresh, rakes, raske, reaks, rekha, saher, sarek, sehra, shaer, shake, share, shark, shear, sheka, skear.
3 letter words made from SHREAK:are, ark, ash, ask, ear, era, esr, kea, ksh, ras, res, sea, sha.