What is the correct spelling for SHREKING?
This word (Shreking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHREKING
- reeking Am I a gentleman, and a soldier, to sit with a reeking stable-boy?"
- shaking my soul is shaking let it go my heart is breaking my hands are shaking – Star Money by tegan & sara
- shearing We will drink success to the Chicago method of shearing a hog.
- shirking The elders in their pride of knowledge, and the real-estate promoters in their greed for gain, have been urging the young man to own his house on penalty of shirking his plain duty.
- Checking Checking carefully, Morey read their distance as just shy of five hundred thousand light years.
- Raking A gleeful chuckle followed by a discordant crow dissipated doubt-the stone had been dislodged by an industrious scrub fowl raking on the brink of the ravine.