What is the correct spelling for SHREWN?
This word (Shrewn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHREWN
- shawn "I know this man," Sir Shawn said, quietly.
- sheen Sunset was beginning when we arrived, and on the houses and bridges and river, and even on the pavements of the broad streets, there was the same gray-pink sheen as on the pearl I bought for you.
- shred There was not a shred of evidence against any one.
- shrew I shrew your hearts both for this lurch: Is there any blood shed here between these knaves?
- shrewd But Dil had a shrewd head, and was handy with her needle.
- shrine Not only was he the priest of the national shrine, but counsel and judgment were also sought from him.
- siren Returning to the analogy with the air or steam siren suggested at the commencement of this article, the reader will see in the light of the explanations already given, that all parts of the air-wave producing apparatus have their analogues in the electrical radiator as used in Hertzian wave telegraphy.
- strewn From where he stood the desk-her desk-was plainly visible, its ransacked drawers pulled open, the floor before it strewn with torn and scattered papers.
- thrown A window above was thrown open, and a voice cried out.
- Shewn Petrillo, who had not yet opened his lips, told me then that he was sorry not to have found me in Venice, as I might have shewn him round certain places which must be well known to me.
- Shown Lord Rockminster called that afternoon and was shown up-stairs.
- Sharon The argument was actually commenced on that day and continued until the next, at which time the motion was ordered off the calendar because meantime Mr. Sharon had deceased.
- shrews A series of five shrews of this species recently obtained from three miles south and two miles east of Nebraska City in Otoe County, average significantly smaller in both the cranial and the external measurements than typical B. b.