What is the correct spelling for SHRIMG?
This word (Shrimg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHRIMG
- chrome A somewhat greener shade of black than is yielded by either of the above two recipes is the following:- Chrome Logwood Black. We don't need chrome We've got our special plaster Take my hand (Take my hand) I'll take you home (I'll take you home!) – Beautiful City by Unknown Author
- shriek We-" A shriek came from Jenny then.
- shrike The shrike is a citizen of the world, being found in both hemispheres.
- shrimp Ay, Phil,-but think of that big shrimp knocking us soft.
- shrimper The Hound Chronicles is the second cassette-only release of the Mountain Goats, released in 1992 on the Shrimper Records label.
- shrink More I should shrink from.
- shrug "Well," he went on with a shrug, "it is written that none of my beds shall be slept in tonight.
- Shrek In May 2007, at the Shrek the Third première, Mike Myers announced that a fourth Austin Powers film was planned, but that it would focus more on Dr.