What is the correct spelling for SHRPS?
This word (Shrps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHRPS
- Chaps Chaps like you have all the luck; but as soon as I get out of this, I'll be passed fit for active service ...
- Chips As you look, he seems to be inspired with eager hurry, and the chips fly in a constant shower.
- Chops We had finished our chops, and I was wondering what she supposed my reason for having sought her to be, when she herself put the direct question.
- shares The price of her Gerex shares was doubling every two weeks.
- Chris I knew that Chris Lisle had gone up the east river fishing, and I was sure he longed to see you, and I was quite certain you wanted to see him.
- Ships 15,290. Had Mr. Leask no ships going the long voyage that year?
- Shrimps Seals feed upon shrimps and find the chief source of food in waters close to the land.
- shapes All her sisters shrieked as their human shapes returned to them.
- shrews All of the water shrews were taken in July and early August and at the edge of water in traps baited with rolled oats.
- Shires That is, the shires are cut as their name implies, somewhat arbitrarily, from the general mass of territory.
- shrugs John sometimes shrugs his shoulders at what he calls his wife's extraordinary faith in human nature, and both he and Mary are sometimes driven to the verge of distraction by Chrysophrasia's perpetual moaning over civilization; but no one is ever out of temper with Hermione, nor is Hermione ever impatient with any one of the three.
- shrubs The group plunged into the jungle shrubs and emerged on the other side.
- shreds They would tear him to shreds.
- shores Swiftly the little motor-boat approached the shores of the island they were seeking.
- chirps It is all a-clink and a-glitter, it trills and chirps on every hand.
- shops 8167. Do you go to the shops and get the wool when you are out of it?
- SHARPS Wordless and pale, the men examined their Sharps, and made ready to follow Jones.
- syrups The outdoor scene tempts us more than a hotel luncheon; we cast in our lot with an alert-eyed waiter, and the syrups and chocolate he brings are doubly sweetened with the strains of Martha.