What is the correct spelling for SHRTAGE?
This word (Shrtage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHRTAGE
- charade After both syllables of the charade had been acted and guessed, then the other half of the company took their turn, and attempted to arrange a tableau.
- heritage Nor can the notion be tolerated that if our Lord requires mortal co-operation before asking and being given the heathen for His heritage , which is obviously the case, the reason can be at all expressed by that weakness which needed support.
- retake Harry, taking them aside, told them that he must depend upon their assistance should the French crew attempt to retake the ship.
- shared The whole house had during the last three years shared in the fortunes of the book.
- sheared The steel hinges had literally been sheared off.
- sheraton Oliver heaved himself into a chair-that was Doggie's impression of his method of sitting down-a Sheraton chair with delicate arms and legs.
- shortage There was several reasons for the shortage in fancywork.
- shred He lost the last shred of common decency he could lay claim to; it was caught up and whirled away in the tempest of his passion.
- shriek He endeavoured to keep awake, and resolutely straightened himself once or twice, but at last his eyes closed altogether, and he did not hear the shriek of the Tillicum's whistle ring far across the shadowy Bush.
- shrieked They went on as fast as possible after that, though it was remarkably rough travelling; but they saw no sign of their companions, and the whistle, which had shrieked again, was silent, which evidently meant that the gig had already gone off.
- shrike At times they take possession of fabrics clearly not the work of any Shrike .
- shrug She gave a little shrug , and held out her hand for the glass.
- Shrank She shrank from him, wide-eyed in terror.
- Shrugged Chamis shrugged his shoulder.
205 words made from the letters SHRTAGE
5 letter words made from SHRTAGE:aerts, aesth, agers, ahrts, arges, arsht, asger, aster, astre, ather, earth, erath, etgar, gaeth, garet, garst, gater, gates, gaths, gears, geats, gehrt, geras, gersh, gerst, gerth, gesar, ghate, ghats, ghest, graet, grahe, grate, great, gresh, greth, haets, hares, haret, harte, haste, hater, hearg, hears, heart, heats, hegar, hesar, hesat, raste, rates, raths, reagh, reast, reath, regas, rehts, retag, sager, saget, saher, sarth, sateh, sater, sathe, satre, sehat, sehra, serag, serga, setha, shaer, share, shear, sheat, stage, stahr, stare, strae, strag, strah, tager, tages, taher, tahrs, tares, tears, tegra, tehrs, teras, thage, thare, thars, thrae, trash, tresh.
3 letter words made from SHRTAGE:age, are, art, ash, ate, ear, eat, era, erg, ert, esr, est, eta, gar, gas, gat, get, gsr, hag, hat, het, hrt, rag, ras, rat, res, ret, sag, sat, sea, set, sha, sth, tag, tar, tea, teg, ter, trh, tsh.
4 letter words made from SHRTAGE:ages, ares, arse, arts, ashe, eash, east, eats, erst, etah, gahr, garh, gash, gate, gath, gear, geht, geta, gets, ghar, ghat, gher, greh, haeg, hare, hart, hate, hats, hear, heat, hera, rage, rags, rahe, rahg, raht, rase, rash, rate, rega, rehg, resh, rest, reth, rhea, sage, sate, sear, seat, seha, sehr, seht, seta, seth, shag, stag, star, tagh, tags, tare, tear, tegh, tehr, tera, thea, thge, thse, thsr, tsar.