What is the correct spelling for SHRTS?
This word (Shrts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHRTS
- shorts These were the shorts who had been punished the day before by Bob's uplift.
- Shots But if you could get in a few tellin' shots-start that gang on the run!
- shares In some rare cases the shares are fewer, and one or two of the men are hired.
- charts It is by minute and diligent comparison of the heavens with elaborate star charts that these bodies are brought to light.
- shrews McMaster says that these shrews will also eat bread, and adds: insects, however, form their chief diet, so they thus do us more good than harm.
- shirts You'll find two shirts in the middle drawer.
- Shires On the left were the offices, and a sort of enclosed court, where the dogs and cats used to play and some silver pheasants were kept, and where my dear nurse Mary Lea used to receive the endless poor applicants for charity and help, bringing in their many complaints to my mother with inimitable patience, though they were too exclusively self-contained to be ever the least grateful to her, always regarding and speaking of her and John Gidman, the butler, as "furriners, folk from the shires."
- shreds Any shreds of self-consciousness she may have had clinging to her in her earlier days had been finally scraped off when Judith, that amazing piece of loveliness, came out.
- shores The moment they were out of sight of the prahu's crew the doctor stood up in the boat, one moment urging on the men, the next searching the shores for some satisfactory hiding-place-some inlet or opening among the trees into which the sampan might be thrust with some little chance of its escaping the keen eyes of their pursuers, who would be pretty well on the alert for such a trick as this.
- shuts My own blessings only brought more vividly to my mind the masses of toiling, struggling, poverty-stricken fellow-creatures, from whom the pressure of want shuts out the light of life.
- shouts Then shouts were heard, 'There he is!
- sheets Inside were several strong sheets of paper.
- shrouds Then with a quick run he seized the long spar near its outer end, and thus swinging it out until it struck the shrouds, he found himself dangling over the forward deck of the Monterey, upon which he quickly dropped.
- shoots "Tell Guillaume," she said, "that he must make haste to get well and be back for the first shoots."
- shards As he strode across the wide flooring-planks of the cabin, he carefully avoided the remaining shards of glass, mingled with gilded splinters, that lay strewn near the windows.