What is the correct spelling for SHRUGES?
This word (Shruges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHRUGES
- Shrugged She shrugged her shoulders.
- shares "Then they can draw their shares.
- Charges And with that she hung up the receiver and came towards Alfred, anxious to get possession of his two small charges and to get them from the room, lest the mother who was apparently downstairs should thrust herself into their midst.
- Rages Madness rages through my brain, and I let it rage.
- shrines The square is paved, and round the outside against graceful trees and palms are more shrines and more golden-marble Buddhas facing into the square, and some big bells hang on carved beams, and children strike them occasionally with deers' horns, half in play, half as a notice to the good spirits that they and their seniors have been there to worship.
- shrews The ladies of Albert Durer and Berghem were both shrews.
- Shires They were landholders, often in several areas, and held leading positions in the shires.
- shrugs He shrugs his shoulders.
- shrubs Then they came to a bench, Slothful's Friend by name, which had shrubs and plants round it, to screen those who sat there from the sun.
- shreds Shreds for the four years as a kid in the ring before that-he'd never made the top.
- shores In Bougainville's "Chart of Choiseul Bay," parts of the shores are fringed by coral-reefs.
- rugs I will buy one of the rugs that are to be on sale at the church fair this week.
- shrieks Sally gasped, amid shrieks of laughter.
- rouges It was these people-subsequently killed out by the British settlers on Newfoundland-who originated the term "Red Indians", or, in French, Peaux Rouges, because their skins, like those of so many other Amerindians, were painted with red ochre.