What is the correct spelling for SHSORT?
This word (Shsort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHSORT
- assort "I wonder," he muttered to himself, "if marriages are really made in heaven, why they don't assort people better."
- chest Gordon's chest fell; this was Mars! And bade her servants carve a cedar chest With all the wonder of this history, Within whose scented womb their limbs should rest Where olive-trees make tender the blue sky – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- ghost She said she liked to talk to Jimi's ghost Fantasy, a bragger's boast – Chelsea Rodgers by prince
- host But left you to the mercy of your host And your days fare, a fortified toast. – On Sanazar's Being Honoured With Six hundred Duckets By The Clarissimi Of Venice, For Composing An Eligiack Hexastick Of The City. A Satyer by Richard Lovelace
- resort Amid the timbrels, and the throng'd resort Of whisperers in anger, or in sport; – The Eve Of St. Agnes by John Keats
- shirt There, another, looking bigger and more self-confident, had no shirt front at all.
- shirty True, I had forced him to climb down, quelling him, as described, with the quiet strength of my personality, but I was still a trifle shirty at his having brought the thing up at all.
- shoat A brown shoat came bounding over the ties and broke through the wall of people, carrying many off their feet and creating panic and profanity.
- shod Today many shod horses have passed here!
- shoot Maybe I ought to shoot him and get it over with."
- short She felt that in a few short hours all had been changed.
- shouts Then their shouts swept the horizon.
- shoots The rifle-shot waits till the bird has taken up its place on the bough and peers over to look after the dog; then he shoots and often kills, though the head and neck of a grouse thirty or forty yards off is not a very big mark.