What is the correct spelling for SHT?
This word (Sht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHT
- sat they shot him in the car where he sat And Eleanor Bumpers and Michael Stewart must have appreciated that There's a rampaging rage rising up like a plague – Hold On by Lou Reed
- set Year following year shall only set Fresh gems upon thy coronet; – Though Deep Indifference Should Drowse by Robert Louis Stevenson
- shot Proud of the spoil that thou hast got Of simple hearts thorough Love's shot, – My Lute Awake by Sir Thomas Wyatt
- shy And the Boarder is real shy, anyhow.
- sit She will not speak, but will sit there.
- sot He has some fine qualities, truthfulness among others, but he has been contaminated by the four or five foreigners that he has seen, and is a brute and a sot.
- She She had let go before it was that far clear of the chute.
- SH Mr. Marsh remained curate of Hursley and was presented to the living of Baddesley.
- ST But that's where the married couple went-St. Sennans-on-Sea.
- CHD Gospel: LXXII Sources: ChD, p. 77 Parallelisms: Luke xii, 20