What is the correct spelling for SHUG?
This word (Shug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHUG
- chug Then, remembering that the sound of the motor boat's engine had been heard for several moments, as it departed from the cove, he thought that perhaps the noise of the "chug-chug" would be a sufficient signal of its coming, for, surely, no other motor boats would have any reason for entering so hidden a place.
- hug Why, my dear child, Perowne will hug me for this.
- shrug He felt rather than saw another little shrug.
- shun "But in this land it would seem that truth is a thing that wise men shun.
- shut But he had shut up, and would say nothing.
- slug "Couldn't it be that you refuse to slug me because you want me to keep talking?
- smug "I beg your pardon, Mr. Claybourne-I didn't mean to swear before Helen-but I don't like that smug, oily, self-satisfied man-" and I pointed my finger at Dr. Sinclair.
- snug We had just got the ship snug, and, our duties for the moment performed, were standing together, watching the fast-rising seas.
- thug In the Northwest even the military were used and the bayonet of the soldier could be seen glistening beside the cold steel of the hired thug.