What is the correct spelling for SHUVE?
This word (Shuve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHUVE
- have Why-why have you told me?
- hive The windows and doors were open, and a hum came from within like that of a swarming hive of bees.
- save It would save time if you brought Dalla with you to Headquarters."
- shave However, the next thing, of course, would be that he would shave in whole or in part.
- shaved His beard had not been shaved for three days; I do not know why, but doubtless for as good a reason as that his shirt had not been washed for seven.
- shaven His light brown hair was close-cut; his smooth-shaven face was bright with the freshness of youth.
- shaver "Yes, Sah," he began, "I know jes' how that was, 'cause my gran'pap, he was a porter in de Jamaica Institute, an' when I was a small shaver I used to go wid him in the mornin's when he was sweepin' up, and I used to help him dust de cases.