What is the correct spelling for SHWING?
This word (Shwing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHWING
- owing It appeared that she hadn't slept the night before, owing to the excitement of suspense; and now "her eyes must be bright for their first look at her mother."
- sewing There wasn't much in the room except beds and a sewing machine.
- shading Susan Horridge stood in her doorway shading her eyes with her hand, as she looked after Lady O'Gara.
- shaking She got up and refilled her glass shaking her head.
- shaping She tried to control the horror of fear that rose in her and peopled the room with phantoms; but the fear ran curdling in her veins and flowed about her, shaping itself in forms of misery and disaster.
- sharing With exalted military genius he guided every movement, at the same time sharing the toil of the humblest soldier.
- shaving I would submit it to any candid man, if in this constitution there is the least provision for the privilege of shaving the beard?
- shin I stopped Dragonfly with a kick on his shin again.
- shine If only she can shine in society her parents are delighted.
- shining "I've had the most wonderful day," began Mrs. Wilkins, her eyes shining.
- shiny The first sight she saw when she opened the door was a sailorman standing there under the verandah, and smiling at her with a shiny, good-natured face.