What is the correct spelling for SHYI8NG?
This word (Shyi8Ng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHYI8NG
- saying One day, when I was fourteen or fifteen, on going into the drawing-room, an old man sitting beside my mother rose and kissed me, saying, "I am one of your mother's oldest friends."
- science Our agriculture, which depends so largely now upon those members of the grass family which we call grains, is the result of accident, not the result of science.
- sense You have got a savage sense of humor.
- Shying A groom who tried to cure a shying horse by roughness and violence, would be discharged as a brute and a fool.
- seems Only the ridge of Ischia yet holds the light, and there it seems as if a river of soft gold flowed along the mountain-top, vivid and pure, turning all the peak of Epomeo to a liquid reflection, impalpable as the sky itself.