What is the correct spelling for SHYI9NG?
This word (Shyi9Ng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHYI9NG
- saying No wonder then that she put down "two dozen children" to Mrs. Flanagan, and "four knit hoods" with the measles; or that a great blot fell upon "twenty yards red flannel," as the pen dropped from the hands she clasped together; saying with all the fervor of true self-abnegation: "I hope he will be happy; oh, I hope he will be happy!"
- science Anno Domini 2000, or, Womans Destiny, an 1889 science fiction novel by Julius Vogel Anno Domini MCMXXI — Poetry collection of Anna Akhmatova, published in 1921
- sense At last he said, Give me your opinion, Mr. Sedley,-I don't mean your opinion as a lawyer, relying on nice technical questions or minute points of law, but simply your judgment as a man of sound sense , and, above all, of such integrity as I know you to possess,-and tell me what do you think of this claim?
- Shying But a little way they journeyed, Short the distance they had traversed, 180 When the horse pricked ears to listen, And the long-eared steed was shying.
- seems It is a singular fact that the war of fashion has attacked most fatally what seems to be the strongest foundation, and defense of the body, the bones.