What is the correct spelling for SHYIHNG?
This word (Shyihng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHYIHNG
- saying As you did; saying: 'Corne home and let us comfort you.
- science Although the notion of academic freedom has a long implicit history, the idea was first clearly formulated in response to the encroachments of the totalitarian state on science and academia in general for the furtherance of its own goals.
- sense His sense of shame on leaving home at the thought of presenting himself before a patron came back upon him now with redoubled force.
- Shying Tommy ran races with Fangati, played at hide-and-seek in the woods, practised shying at cocoa-nuts.
- seems There seems to be a large dish of something resembling meat, in which each fragment has about two or three edible morsels, the rest being composed of dry and burnt skin, fat, and ragged bone.