What is the correct spelling for SHYKNG?
This word (Shykng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHYKNG
- saying No, she has not wished it, saying that there is always time to think of her wedding and that she is in no hurry to leave us.
- science He is there described as a painter, sculptor, architect, engraver, philosopher, mathematician, and poet, and accomplished in every art and science .
- sense I am trying to write out this haunting bodily sense of absence; besides, what else should I write of?
- Shying Just then we heard a prodigious barking, and a dozen hounds came charging down the path at our horses' legs, the roan shying into the truck patch.
- seems It seems so old and frail, too, that I'm almost afraid a breath will blow it to pieces.