What is the correct spelling for SIANTS?
This word (Siants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIANTS
- pants They belong to the sisterhood of the traveling pants They got them Hungry eyes you know sensual trance At a glance – Soon The New Day by Talib Kweli
- santos "No, no, my friend," said Santos , with a shrug; "let him have his way.
- shanty And she went back into the shanty .
- viands I have noticed that those who stop, stand, and look longest at the tempting display of viands in cook-shop windows, are those that have not a penny to purchase with.
- Faints But you will stand by and catch her if she faints, Tom?
- Shan't "Shan't trust me with money!
- Shanties Bagdad consists of a few miserable wooden shanties, which have sprung into existence since the war began.
- Ants In reality, the snake found a convenient hiding-place in the galleries of the ants, while, when in want of food, it could at all times make a substantial meal off them.
- Saints Certainly our circle is not one for saints."
- taints It is sufficient to recall the Seven Sacraments, the Deluge, the Arcadia, the Truth that Time frees from the Taints of Envy, the Will of Eudamidas, and the Dance of Human Life.
- shafts But the shafts of continuous neglect will pierce her heart at last-a husband's continuous neglect extinguish, at last, the sacred flame upon the domestic hearth.
- hints If I can give you any hints I shall be glad to do so."
- wants If-if-my husband wants me-I am ready-to go to him.
- scents Far away, far away, where the wandering scents Of all flowers are sweetest, white mountains among, There my kindred abide in their green and blue tents: Bear me to them, my lover!
- pints Dissolve the soap in a small quantity of hot water, then mix the whole in three pints of thin gruel.
- chants I believe during my time we had six different ones, with their accompanying hymns, responses and chants , all in the Hebrew language.
- shanks I'll work your old shrunk shanks As you deserve, old Drybones!
49 words made from the letters SIANTS
3 letter words made from SIANTS:ain, ani, ans, ant, ass, nit, sat, sin, sis, sit, tai, tan, tia, tin, tss.
5 letter words made from SIANTS:aints, assin, astin, insas, insta, issan, nassi, nisas, sains, saint, saist, sansi, santi, sants, satin, sians, sinas, sinta, sista, stain, stais, stasi, tassi.
4 letter words made from SIANTS:anti, asin, inst, nast, nits, sant, sian, sins, sita, snit, tian.