What is the correct spelling for SICCIENTLY?
This word (Sicciently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SICCIENTLY
- scantily His soiled shirt was open at the throat-a throat presenting alternate ridge and hollow, and covered scantily with colorless hair.
- succinctly Howard had hardly finished sketching for her his own plans and hopes; he had gone succinctly and openly into detail concerning his deal with John Carr.
- sufficiently Mrs. Harvey-Browne was sufficiently spare to enjoy the walk.
- Quiescently She 's your cousin, Kitty was sitting with her hands quiescently folded in her lap.
- Scantly "Thou must have been thyself scantly a man in those days," said the Hermit.