What is the correct spelling for SICILI?
This word (Sicili) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SICILI
- icily "Well, perhaps it's better than having one in the morning," said Ivy, more icily still.
- sail He told of the coming storm, he told of the coming sail , but of that other thing he said nothing.
- saucily "I think I shall take some rebel officer," said Darthea, saucily .
- sicilian I was pleased with his advice, and I went immediately to the minister, who was a Sicilian and a man of parts.
- sicily But is this conquest of Sicily to be the extreme limit of our campaign?"
- sickle He had not as yet plundered that part of Damot; the inhabitants had fled, but the harvest ready for the sickle remained, and at a sign from the Emperor was reaped by thousands of hands.
- sickly Yet his father paid no attention to the boy's food, and sent him, when but a little sickly child, to Doctor Blimber's to learn everything-not to play.
- sill When the weather was beautiful, she jumped over this low window-sill to wait for him outside, and their long meetings, almost without words, occurred on the garden bench.
- sills For there no noisy railway speeds, Its torch-race scattering smoke and gleeds; But noon and night, the panting teams Stop under the great oaks, that throw Tangles of light and shade below, On roofs and doors and window-sills.
- silly "Very silly ," said Tommy.
- silo The real entrance was at K, where one can distinguish a circular opening like the orifice of a silo , but which is now in the open and is choked with stones; or else at the end of the gallery H B. The chamber Y containing silo s for preservation of grain must have been the furthest extremity.
- simile "I do like the simile ," she said.
- sizzle "When he knows who has saved him, he'll sizzle inside for the rest of his life," remarked Ingolby.
- soil The soil will make you American.
- Cilia On applying a still higher power, say the four-tenths of an inch, the structure is further elucidated, and the dots on the surface are seen to consist of greenish bodies, each furnished with a pair of delicate fibres, technically named cilia, which are constantly vibrating, and cause the revolution of the general mass.
- Cecil Secretary Cecil and others were pleased with Ascham's notions.
- Cecilia "I am sure," moaned Sister Cecilia , "it has been a most trying time for us all.
- Cecily With Cecily 's father Mr. Bradshaw had been well acquainted, but Cecily herself he had not seen since her childhood, and his astonishment at meeting her as Miss Doran was great.
- Cecile Cecile, satisfied with this answer, and reading no double meaning in it, followed her brother and the dog upstairs.
- sails Immediately all sails were lowered, except a small trysail which enabled the ships to lie-to and stand slowly off and on, waiting for the daylight.
- sicklier Nor is this hope that of a feminine vanity, a sicklier craving for applause; it identifies itself with glorious services to our land, to our race, to the children of all after time.