What is the correct spelling for SICKNEES?
This word (Sicknees) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SICKNEES
- sickness "It's bad the poor child is with some sickness or other, but it's my own child, and I'll have nothing done to it that's not to do it good.
- sicknesses An' to-night Hi reckoned Hi was dyin' an' 'e said Hi best harsk you, 'e was about fed up with women an' their blooming sicknesses.
- sickles Rising from his seat, the President took Sickles by the hand, and continued, Sickles, I am told, as you have been told, perhaps, that your condition is serious.
- sickens It sickens us of humanity.
- signers As truly might it be argued, that because it is asserted in the Declaration of Independence, that all men are created equal and endowed with an inalienable right to liberty, therefore none of its signers were slaveholders, and since its adoption, slavery has been banished from the American soil!
- scones Penny omnibuses, and tea and scones!