What is the correct spelling for SICLES?
This word (Sicles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SICLES
- sales I am not only in fairy tales No one sits on my lap when stores have Christmas sales No one leaves cookies and milk – Plain-Clothes Santa by Victor Ly
- silks Silks swept and rustled against each other like oak-leaves when the wind shakes them.
- sills He was a mighty man, all were agreed; not a nose of wax, even for Cad Sills to twist.
- singles The Army class, which Foster honoured with his presence, always did Latin and English with Claremont, and for over two years Foster sat at the back of Claremont's room, scoring marks by singles when others scored by tens.
- sinless "Aid me, Gurth," cried Alred, "thou, sinless and spotless; thou, in whose voice a brother's love can blend with a Christian's zeal; aid me, Gurth, to melt the stubborn, but to comfort the human, heart."
- Similes As the language was not yet settled by good prose writers, the more affected a style, the more numerous its similes, and far-fetched its allusions, the more ingenious and admirable it was considered to be.
- Giles Sir Giles had paid rent when he owed it; and, worse still, was disposed to remember in a friendly spirit what England had done for Ireland, in the course of the last fifty years.
- Silas Old Silas gave no thought to the fellow's reform.
- Stiles Upon this he was presently killed with the strong stiles which are commonly used in writing, though some say that on this occasion they had been manufactured for this purpose only.
- Scales Do you think you can swim in those scales?
- skills The lectures were a bit rich, Anthrax thought, considering that his father had benefited from Anthrax's hacking skills .
- smiles The compliment was addressed to Iris with every advantage that smiles and tones could offer.
- silos Future issues will treat such subjects as cowpeas, soy beans, peanuts, velvet beans, rice, sugar, cane, silos , feeds and feeding, weeds, insects, etc.
- cycles You see the question is not one of how far apart two signals are in number of cycles per second.
- sculls He can now lay his weight well on his sculls , and can make his boat travel.
- circles You probably have met him in the circles in which you visit, although you are not acquainted with him.
- sickles They also occupied the ridge on which Sickles had commenced to fight.
- suckles I don't care for that; I don't want to fill our dame's flower-pots; I don't want to gather honey-suckles and dog-roses; I want to see the coaches and chaises on the road; and you must go my way, Marianne.
- sizzles When it sizzles , slip in the broken eggs carefully, one at a time.
- sickens "My dream said that the winter will be dark and lonely, that the ice will be thick, the snow deep, and that many hearts will be sick because of the black days and the hunger that sickens the heart," answered Swift Wing.
- pickles Then MacIan stopped with a jar of pickles in his hand and said abruptly: "I don't know why we're doing all this; I suppose we ought really to fall to and get it over."
37 words made from the letters SICLES
5 letter words made from SICLES:ceils, celis, cleis, clies, clise, isles, issel, lices, liess, lisse, seils, selic, sesil, sices, siles, slice.
3 letter words made from SICLES:cis, cli, ice, ies, lei, lie, sec, sic, sis, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from SICLES:ices, icse, isle, less, lies, scsi, seli, siel, sise.