What is the correct spelling for SICONED?
This word (Siconed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SICONED
- scone As he was very jealous of his personal and official dignity, he was inaugurated into office with great ceremony, the goodly oaken chair of the renowned Wouter Van Twiller being carefully preserved for such occasions, in like manner as the chair and stone were reverentially preserved at Scone, in Scotland, for the coronation of the Caledonian monarchs.
- scorned "No, it is about a man he scorned.
- second "Very good, Sir," the Second Mate replied.
- seconder The seconder of the motion was greeted with loud laughter.
- signet She felt the pressure of a signet ring, the slight tightening of his grip as he leaned a little towards her.
- skinned I think I'll powder up this dark-skinned day, By going, to-night, to hear the actors play!
- stoned His street meetings were frequently broken up, and he was hooted and stoned by the Jewish element.
- Scanned In vain Wrayson scanned the faces of the passers-by, and even the occupants of the back seats.
- Scored Post scored another strike against his rival and then Rollins let go at an out-shoot.
- Seconded In September she took up her ever-ready pen and wrote herself to Innocent, a sad letter, in which she speaks of her devotion to the Catholic faith, and of the good intentions which had not been seconded as they should have been.
- Sickened Though a battle was no new event to me, I turned away appalled and sickened at the sight.
- Sinned "O this people have sinned a great sin," he cried, "and have made them gods of gold, yet now if thou wilt forgive their sin, and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of the book which thou has written," so great was the love of Moses for his people.
- scones And now for that recipe for the scones."
163 words made from the letters SICONED
4 letter words made from SICONED:cedi, code, coen, coin, cone, cons, deci, dein, dice, dine, disc, doin, donc, done, dose, dsei, endo, ends, enic, enid, eons, iced, ices, icon, icse, ideo, ides, indo, inec, neid, nice, nido, nied, noce, node, nodi, nods, nose, odin, oids, once, oned, osen, scen, scid, sein, send, seoi, side, sine, sion, sone.
5 letter words made from SICONED:censo, cines, cione, cions, ciose, cisne, coden, codes, coens, cones, conse, cosed, denio, denso, desco, desio, dices, dines, dinos, dinse, diose, disco, dison, doesn, dones, dosie, ecoid, eidos, eison, ensco, eosin, icons, ideon, idose, inced, indec, indeo, indes, indos, ineos, inose, iseco, isone, nesci, nicod, noise, nosed, odein, onces, ondes, oside, scend, scien, scion, scode, scone, sdein, sedin, seido, sendo, senio, senoi, seond, seoni, sidon, sined, sinoe, snide, socie, sonce, sonic.
3 letter words made from SICONED:ceo, cio, cis, cns, con, cos, dec, den, des, die, din, dis, doc, doe, don, dos, edo, end, eon, eos, ice, ido, ies, iod, ion, iso, nec, neo, nod, nsc, ode, oed, one, scd, sec, sen, sic, sin, sod, son.