What is the correct spelling for SIDER?
This word (Sider) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIDER
- cider If I take back no money, and no pay but a pint of sour cider , I've seen the prettiest picter in all Lincolnshire; so we'll count it a holiday.
- eider Duncker the fisherman asserts that he has seen her plunge into the fiord and come up in the shape of an eider -duck, at other times walking on the billows of a storm.
- rider Horse and rider swept by, so close that the man's knee brushed John's sleeve.
- seeder The men had followed the harrow and seeder a while that morning.
- side If it's all the same to you, I'll stay here by your side, Underneath the stars, we'll watch the rising tide. – If It's All The Same To You by Blackburn Fiona
- site He soothes it right, makes it out of site And every thing's good in the world tonight – When Smokey Sings by abc
- slider Slider was by no means afraid of the water.
- spider "No new-fangled spider -web for you.
- steer "You catch the first, I'll look after the other," I whispered to Dio; "steer for that star appearing above the trees, it will at all events take us clear of the forest."
- Snider The fire of the snider rifles and the steady shooting of the "Forty Thieves" quickly reduced the number of arrows, and the natives, finding that it was getting too hot, suddenly made a dash by a secret entrance and rushed through the troops, now of necessity widely scattered, and they gained the forest.