What is the correct spelling for SIDIDNG?
This word (Sididng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIDIDNG
- sidelong Over her fan Madame cast a sidelong glance at the Marquis, whom she, like many of his friends, suspected of being much less simple and spontaneous than he appeared.
- siding The queen, while apparently siding with the Earl, intimated to Sir John that she did not disapprove his conduct, that she should probably recall him to England, and that she should send him back to the Provinces after the Earl had left that country.
- stink You stink of mercury."
- strong Are you strong and hard enough to do it?
- strung His pulses were strung to a tropical intensity that made him aware of the man's blood in him, racing at fever heat through veins that felt swollen to bursting.
- stung It had stung her to hear Regina speak of him quite naturally by his first name.
- Stating I'm stating facts to you.
- Studding They were eager to go outdoors and parade the campus, the night being pleasantly snappy with an overhead studding of countless stars.