What is the correct spelling for SIDNY?
This word (Sidny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIDNY
- kidney The fruit is really the thickened, succulent stalk of the kidney-shaped nut.
- sandy The palm requires a low and flat sandy soil.
- satiny There was the great orange sunset of the tropics before me, over a lilac sea,-bronzing the green of the mango, and tamarind-trees, and the broad, satiny leaves of bananier and balisier.
- sedan She was leisurely groping her way round it in the dark, when her lamentations, being heard without, woke up the old sexton of the chapel,-for it was there we placed her,-who, entering cautiously with a light, no sooner caught a glimpse of the great black sedan and the figure beside it than he also took to his heels, and ran like a madman to the priest's house.
- side Crime isn't very attractive when one sees this side of it."
- siding Horsemen galloped to and from the town at top speed, and a long, grimy red stock train had just snorted out on a siding by the stockyards where the bellowing of thirsty cattle came faintly like the roar of pounding surf in the distance.
- sidney Something in the tone struck Sidney.
- Cindy Cindy and Alec crawled just far enough forward so they could see. Sitting side by side in the cave were Tom LaMott and one of the two men Cindy had seen with him in Plains City.
- Sid Sid Harrington was poisoned in Konkrook.