What is the correct spelling for SIEGING?
This word (Sieging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIEGING
- besieging While he was cruising in the Channel, expecting their appearance, news was brought him that the Spaniards were besieging Dunkirk, but that the French king had sent a fleet for its relief.
- rigging "Never a ha'po'th, ma'am, 'deed no; but ter'ble onaisy at it, and rigging him constant But no use at all, at all.
- sacking I felt hot and stifled under that rough bit of sacking , but I would not have moved or even sighed for worlds.
- sagging She suddenly realized that the other girl was sagging against her shoulder very strangely.
- seagoing I was on the Marquette-Joliet portage the very day that this same nephew was predicting with like confidence to the people of St. Louis that the Mississippi would be deepened till from the lakes to the gulf it should be a course for seagoing vessels.
- seeing But why did you keep on seeing her without saying anything to me?
- seeking Nobody can say we have not been patient, or that the war has been of our seeking .
- seeming Auber came to the door to welcome us, seeming most grateful that we had come, and led us into the salon.
- skein She found one skein that would do, and only one, and she bought it.
- soughing It just went soughing and sighing and wailing through the house, and round it and over it, so that your eyes would follow it up and down and round, as though there was some living person there screeching.
- wigging As he shifted from leg to leg, holding his hat and trying to steady his twitching upper lip, he looked as one of his smallest section-bosses would have looked, if called up for a wigging .
- Jigging He had work to attend to on board the Nancy, and had no fancy for jigging about with the girls of the village, while May did not intend to join in the revels.
- Pigging I suppose ye'll breakfast in the cabin, while I am pigging in the ward-room.
- Singeing Every muscle of my body began to weaken from the strain, my eyes blurred, faintness swept over me, I felt my brain reeling, when there burst a vivid flash of flame within a foot of my face, singeing my forehead; then followed a deafening report, and the huge brute sprang backward with a snarl of pain, his teeth clicking together like cogs of steel.
51 words made from the letters SIEGING
3 letter words made from SIEGING:egg, gen, gig, gin, ies, ige, igg, nig, sen, sin.
4 letter words made from SIEGING:eggs, egin, egis, eini, engi, gens, gien, gign, gisi, iing, inge, ingi, ings, nige, nigg, nisi, segi, sein, sieg, sign, sine, sing.
5 letter words made from SIEGING:eisin, genis, gigen, gines, ginge, gings, gisin, ignis, iines, ising, isneg, nisei, segni, seing, seini, sengi, siggi, singe, sinig.