What is the correct spelling for SIGENS?
This word (Sigens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIGENS
- singers cos, uhh, real hoo-bangers are toast-slangers not part-time FBI singers – Up Jump Tha Boogie by Snoop Dogg
- sages And having been ignorant all their lives, it is dangerous to turn such men into sages at one blow.
- sirens Shouldn't there be screaming praying crying Oh anything at all Tell me where are the sirens Fire's getting closer but I've got to stay calm – Radio by Vienna Teng
- signs Because I didn't notice all those danger signs I tried and tried to tell you oh so many times – I Reached for the Wine by Loretta Lynn
- skins She turned and dived in the sea-smother as a rabbit dives in the whins, And the ~Northern Light~ sent up her boats to steal the stolen skins. – The Rhyme Of The Three Sealers by Rudyard Kipling
- sins Sentence me for all my sins Bound in fear for what I've got Though not much, it seems a lot Life is death and no one wins – Punishment by biohazard
- scones For certain we'd get lost And they'd come looking for our bones, And find us sometime late next week, And bring us tea and scones. – If I Had A Fine White Horse by Unknown Author
- skeins Two skeins of green do.