What is the correct spelling for SIGHES?
This word (Sighes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIGHES
- Sighed I said (the while I sighed That love like ours had died), – Amabel by Thomas Hardy
- Skies Till, at a shiver in the skies, Vanishing with Satanic cries, – Old Vicarage, The - Grantchester by Rupert Brooke
- sighs "I shall never be so happy again," sighs Madelon.
- signs Well, that was one of the signs he'd reached the thirty mark.
- sites Some schools were quite destroyed, and the sites converted into gardens.
- sizes The boy had never realized how many varying sizes and shades of yellow dogs there were in the world.