What is the correct spelling for SIGHTES?
This word (Sightes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIGHTES
- eighties The ordinary course of life, with fine air and contented minds, was to do a full share of work till seventy, and then to look after "orra" jobs well into the eighties , and to "slip awa" within sight of ninety.
- sight She would have to keep out of sight ....
- sighted She was far too fond of being amused to do anything so short-sighted.
- sightless An ashen face with staring sightless eyes looked up into his; and for long moments he remained bent over it, lost in a profound study of what he beheld.
- sightly I think the red on here is mightly sightly .
- sightseer "Decidedly morbid," spake a sightseer in disgust.
- tights They, too, were in gorgeous array, in purple and fine linen, which being interpreted, signifieth in silken hose of every color under the sun, spangled and embroidered slippers radiant with diamond buckles, doublets of as many different shades as their tights , slashed with satin and embroidered with gold.
- Lights Below the stars there were many strange lights and fires and sounds.
- Rights "The body also has its rights.
- SITS We sit here hand in hand, and, third in our company sits misery.
- cites I will mention two instances; and they are the very two that England always cites as proofs of her liberality.
- fighters So one temptation was resisted, and one advantage thrown away, even in the final phase of the long duel between these good fighters .
- fights Besides, if he was fair about it, he had to admit that Shah teased the pup but didn't start serious fights .
- sighs Van de Vliet sighs .
- suites A visit to the new house, and a careful study of each room, revealed unsuspected possibilities to Bob, whose English brain, "brought up," as Wally said, "on a stodgy diet of bedroom suites ," had failed to grasp what might be done by handy people with a soul above mere fashion in the matter of furniture.
- sights Whither you will, so I were from your sights Bull.
- sides And she then to ease me of any answer; for she gat upward upon her knees, and she put her two hands to the sides of my face, and bid me to look into her eyes and to know that she loved me with her soul and with all that did make her to be.
- nights He did not know that he was one of the signs of the Lord's first coming, for Jesus spoke of Jonah as a "sign," that as he was three days and three nights within the great fish "so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
- lighters Late at night I had an account brought me by Sir W. Warren that he has gone through four lighters for me, which pleases me very well.
83 words made from the letters SIGHTES
4 letter words made from SIGHTES:egis, eiht, geht, gets, gihe, gish, gist, hess, hiss, hits, iteh, ithe, segi, seht, sesh, seth, sets, shit, sieg, sieh, sigh, sise, site, stih, tegh, thge, thie, thse, ties, tihg, tihs.
5 letter words made from SIGHTES:eight, eigth, essig, geiss, geits, gests, gheit, ghest, gites, heiss, heist, hests, hists, isthe, seith, sethi, seths, sgeis, shets, shies, shige, shite, shits, sieth, sigeh, sighs, sight, siste, sites, steig, stieg, theis, thies, thigs, thiss, tiegs, tiges.
3 letter words made from SIGHTES:est, get, het, hie, ies, ige, set, sis, sit, sse, sth, teg, tie, tsh, tss.