What is the correct spelling for SIKNESS?
This word (Sikness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIKNESS
- bigness They have had four children of this bigness, and four of ordinary growth, whereof two of each are dead.
- sadness From that moment our love became sad, and sadness is a disease which gives the death-blow to affection.
- sickness This, at least, in the first stage of his love-sickness.
- silkiness He was a dapper little man, with a fiery, clean-shaven face, and a fringe of grizzled hair above his ears that gave the lie to the auburn silkiness with which his head was crowned.
- slyness A negative method trains the child to be hard and critical, and to be constantly looking for opposition to his wishes; it is the chief cause also of slyness, ill-temper and disrespect.
64 words made from the letters SIKNESS
4 letter words made from SIKNESS:eisk, ekin, eksi, enik, enki, eski, iken, inks, kein, kine, kiss, knie, ness, nike, seik, sein, seki, sens, sess, siek, siks, sine, sink, sins, sise, siss, skei, skin, skis.
5 letter words made from SIKNESS:ekins, ensis, eskin, iness, kenis, kiess, kines, kness, knies, kniss, neski, niess, senki, sessi, siens, siess, sikes, sinek, sinks, sinse, sises, skein, skens, skien, skins.
3 letter words made from SIKNESS:ies, ike, ink, ken, kin, sen, sin, sis, ski, sse.