What is the correct spelling for SINACH?
This word (Sinach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SINACH
- cinch A leather band and buckle-or miniature cinch and latigos-gives added security.
- inch The remaining three, pressed back inch by inch , were already at the cliff's brow.
- sinai Nor will the further objection sometimes made, that even with the sun, a day is a very uncertain thing: for example, a day and a night in the north polar regions are periods of month-long duration, quite different from what they are in England, or at Mount Sinai .
- snitch Metzer stood in thick with a wider circle of crooks than any other snitch in New York.
- spinach As soon as the spinach begins to wilt, drain and chop very fine, then pound it to a paste.
- stanch There are no riches in the world like stanch friends who prove themselves to be such in your need, your adversity, or your weakness.
- Sancho They brought him back, and as soon as Sancho saw him he said, "Honest man, give me that stick, for I want it."
66 words made from the letters SINACH
3 letter words made from SINACH:ain, ani, ans, ash, can, chi, cia, cis, cns, han, hin, inh, nsc, sac, sha, sic, sin.
5 letter words made from SINACH:aisch, ashin, canis, chain, chian, china, cihan, hanis, hansi, hsian, incas, insha, nachi, naish, nashi, nicha, sahin, sahni, shain, shian, shina, sicha, sinha, snach.
4 letter words made from SINACH:asch, asin, cain, canh, cans, cash, chin, hanc, hani, hasn, hisn, icsh, inca, inch, insh, nash, sahi, sanh, scan, shan, shia, shin, siah, sian, siha.