What is the correct spelling for SINATEURE?
This word (Sinateure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SINATEURE
- cincture Thus, with this garland, whiles her brows he blesses, The golden shadow with his tincture Coloured her locks, aye gilded with the cincture."
- nature Yet 't is 'gainst nature.
- satire His satire is directed against the ideals of his generation, not against the ideal.
- senate Nevertheless, the Senate defeated the bill, and a new conference committee was appointed.
- signature He had already helped himself to them, and had prepared a document which only needed my signature to enable him to deal with them.
- sinecure It's what they call a sinecure," Alan was saying at the very instant the summons came.