What is the correct spelling for SINATURE?
This word (Sinature) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SINATURE
- cincture The sky was full of clouds, with a stooping appearance in the hang of them that reminded you of the belly of a hammock; they were of a sallow brown, very uncommon; some of them round about sipped the sea-line, and their shadows, obliterating those parts of the cincture which they overhung, broke the continuity of the horizon as though there were valleys in the ocean there.
- denature Florence read her poem seven or eight times, the deepening pleasure of her expression being evidence that repetition failed to denature this work, but on the contrary, enhanced an appreciative surprise at its singular merit.
- miniature A sort of John-three-sixteen in miniature.
- nature But when I am with her, I feel something of a nature in her that is not yours.
- satire He let them play out their little satire without protest.
- senate On the left is the grand and effective structure of the Senate House.
- signature It was written, too, in what might seem haste, or agitation, and the signature forgotten.
- sinatra She reminded him of the young Sinatra in From Here To Eternity, awkward and graceful at the same time.
- sinecure The place was no sinecure, I assure you.
- snare Her earthly goods have been a snare to Guido; she herself was an importunate presence to him.
- stature Capital has its bounds in the general industrial conditions and stature of the community, but it moves and answers these conditions with much more elasticity than the wage-fund theory used to acknowledge.
- suture It had abundance of faults, and in especial lacked suture, but will serve to show something of lan's youthful ingenium.