What is the correct spelling for SINCDE?
This word (Sincde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SINCDE
- cinder A falling cinder from the sinking fire would awaken him with a start; a larger wave than usual would cause him to spring up and look round in alarm; or a shrieking sea-bird, as it swooped past, would induce a dream, in which the cries of drowning men arose, causing him to awake with a cry that set Pup barking furiously.
- sainted This is the king for whom ye dethroned the sainted Henry!
- sand You're a regular love pilot on paper, point me another course; this one is no good; I've run into a sand bank.
- sander In 1981, Byron Wilson filed a patent for an improved type of flap sander (pat.
- Inked To obtain it, each inked finger must show all the essential characteristics.
- Cinched Speaking about baseball Al I suppose you seen where the White Sox have cinched the penant and they will be splitting the world serious money while I am drawing $30.00 per mo. from the Govmt.
57 words made from the letters SINCDE
4 letter words made from SINCDE:cedi, deci, dein, dice, dine, disc, dsei, ends, enic, enid, iced, ices, icse, ides, inec, neid, nice, nied, scen, scid, sein, send, side, sine.
5 letter words made from SINCDE:cines, cisne, dices, dines, dinse, inced, indec, indes, nesci, scend, scien, sdein, sedin, sined, snide.
3 letter words made from SINCDE:cis, cns, dec, den, des, die, din, dis, end, ice, ies, nec, nsc, scd, sec, sen, sic, sin.