What is the correct spelling for SINCEW?
This word (Sincew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SINCEW
- science His treasure is inexhaustible, His poem infinite, His love immutable, His science sure and darkened by no mysteries.
- seance The seance was regarded by several Spiritualists who were present as a very satisfactory one. I expressly asked for their opinion.
- sincere He was thoroughly sincere : his father and grandfather had died in a madhouse.
- sine On motion of Mr. Staples, of Pettis, the Convention adjourned sine die.
- sinew Then Tom Lodge tied the rope to the pole, and with sinew tied the pins to the rope, and then holding the pins and his knife up to the sun, and to the sky, and then placing them on the earth, he prayed to all the spirits of the air, and of the earth, and of the waters, asking that this sacrifice that I was about to make should be blessed, and that I should have help in all my undertakings.
- sinewy Before he could move, two sinewy hands had gripped him about the throat, forcing him down.
- Since I have tramped it all the way from Boydtown since daylight, and am pretty well tuckered out."
- SINEs Gunter's scale, which Wingate calls the "rule of proportion," contained, as described in the French edition of 1624, four lines: (1) A single line of numbers; (2) a line of tangents; (3) a line of sines; (4) a line, one foot in length, divided into 12 inches and tenths of inches, also a line, one foot in length, divided into tenths and hundredths.
- SINEWS He was a broad built man, but without an ounce of superfluous flesh, with muscles and sinews standing up in knots and ridges, and evidently possessed of extreme activity as well as strength.
- seines They have also great numbers of pretty small seines , some of which are of a very delicate texture.
- fumblings It proved to be as he had hoped, a door massive and without any means of unclosing that his blind fumblings could discover.
43 words made from the letters SINCEW
5 letter words made from SINCEW:cines, cisne, ewins, nesci, scien, sinew, swine, weins, wiens, wince, wisen.
4 letter words made from SINCEW:cinw, enic, ices, icse, inec, news, nice, scen, sein, sewn, sine, siwe, weis, wens, wine, wins, wise.
3 letter words made from SINCEW:cis, cns, ice, ies, nec, new, nsc, sec, sen, sew, sic, sin, wei, wen, win.