What is the correct spelling for SINORS?
This word (Sinors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SINORS
- minors Up, and to the office, where busy all the morning, and then at noon to the 'Change with Mr. Hater, and there he and I to a tavern to meet Captain Minors , which we did, and dined; and there happened to be Mr. Prichard, a ropemaker of his acquaintance, and whom I know also, and did once mistake for a fiddler, which sung well, and I asked him for such a song that I had heard him sing, and after dinner did fall to discourse about the business of the old contract between the King and the East India Company for the ships of the King that went thither, and about this did beat my brains all the afternoon, and then home and made an end of the accounts to my great content, and so late home tired and my eyes sore, to supper and to bed.
- sinuous These spread their sinuous toils high and low and seemed to fill the skies.
- snorts They were engaged in a fierce conflict; and their angry snorts , with the loud cracking of their horns, told that they were in terrible earnest.
- sneers "Well, truly, my dear Theodose," said Thuillier, with feeling, "I should never have thought that you would choose the hour of adversity to come and put your pistol at our throats and make me the object of your sneers and innuendoes."
- sings And like an angel he sings !
- SUNS It is also clear that the text is intended to embrace the whole system of planets, suns, stars, and whatever else is in space.
- SINEWS Robin thought how she had hurt him, and said: "Carey said, a huge mass of bones, muscles, thews, sinews, that cares nothing for beauty."
- SNOBS There were still years to wait, which were occasionally occupied with a pleasing attack on Punch, one of which, it is said, drew from Leech his picture of two little "snobs" in a low coffee-house.
- signers All the respectful men in our town is signers to that there dockyment!"
36 words made from the letters SINORS
3 letter words made from SINORS:ion, irs, iso, rio, ron, sin, sir, sis, son, sos.
4 letter words made from SINORS:iron, noir, nori, ross, sins, sion, ssri.
5 letter words made from SINORS:irons, nisos, noirs, ornis, rinso, rison, risso, roins, ronis, rosin, siron, sisno, sison, sisor, soins, sorns, sosin.
6 letter words made from SINORS:rosins, rossin.