What is the correct spelling for SINSIRE?
This word (Sinsire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SINSIRE
- censure Jane should understand that he regarded her censure of him with high displeasure.
- cynosure The folk from other villages were beginning to stop and watch him longer than he liked, and he did not care to be a cynosure at all.
- insure Negro voters were taken into account by an attempt to get a new "force bill" through Congress, which would insure a "free ballot and a fair count everywhere."
- sinecure The squire never interfered, but I could do so; and-you see, my dear Jack-a snug little sinecure, say of a thousand a year!
- snare She felt that she was trapped; Virgilia Jeffreys had set a snare for her once more.
- snore "You didn't snore," she cried.