What is the correct spelling for SINVE?
This word (Sinve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SINVE
- sane I've crossed the line from mad to sane a thousand times and back again – Chains by Tina Arena
- save It's Oh! to be a slave Along with the barbarous Turk, Where woman has never a soul to save, If this is Christian work! – The Song of the Shirt by Thomas Hood
- serve We must have them, to serve as an example to the others."
- sieve Press through a sieve, add the water, and for each three cups add one-half teaspoon of onion juice and one cup of hot milk.
- silver He held a silver candle-stick in which a tall, white candle burned.
- sin I read to her the readiness of the Lord Jesus to forgive sin.
- sinai David and Moses and the Christ had much to do with mountains in their day; and, as we watched the power of the elements that afternoon, we realized as never before how David could hear the floods clap their hands and see expressions of joy or anger upon the faces of the mountains; and how Mount Sinai might have looked as it became the meeting-place of the Lord and Moses and the tables of stone.
- sinew Acting on this license, a volunteer militia was enrolled in all parts of the island, the Government furnishing arms, which swelled till it numbered 100,000 men, of the bone and sinew of Ireland.
- sinker Sinker was me friend.
- sinner "She must have been a great sinner, or else she was very foolish.
- being marked at
- de biting
- de porting