What is the correct spelling for SIRLIOIN?
This word (Sirlioin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIRLIOIN
- billion If Canada were as thickly populated as the British Isles it would have a billion people.
- million It should run closer to a million and a half."
- pillion Brother Fulkerson left his cabin before daylight one morning for the journey to town, riding his old mare, with his daughter on a pillion behind him.
- purloin I have seen a man stained with every sin, except those which required courage; into whose head I do not think a pure thought has entered for forty years; in whose heart an honorable feeling would droop for very loneliness;-in evil he was ripe and rotten; hoary and depraved in deed, in word, in his present life and in all his past; evil when by himself, and viler among men; corrupting to the young;-to domestic fidelity, a recreant; to common honor, a traitor; to honesty, an outlaw; to religion, a hypocrite;-base in all that is worthy of man, and accomplished in whatever is disgraceful; and yet this wretch could go where he would; enter good men's dwellings, and purloin their votes.
- salon "This begins to be pleasant," thought I, as the door closed, leaving me alone in the "salon."
- saloon "I dunno as we're actin' like cowyards, Sir; but just look at 'im," and he pointed at Plummer, who still stood full in the light from the Saloon doorway.
- silicon Why, the commercial uses to which this silicon water might be put were almost without limit, and the owner of the concession might confidently expect to make millions!
- sirloin How the layers of fat and lean alternate through rib and sirloin!
- slain "And one day, when the Princess had been singing to him, he took her harp from her and sang a song of one of his father's battles, a battle which he had seen himself, where Diarmuid had slain hundreds, and Orcur had slain hundreds, and Erin had been kept from her enemies.
- solon In the day of healing, even if that come in old age, a new life will begin and I shall hear you confess that my friend Solon was right."
- sirloins Fish and fruit and sirloins!